We are always seeking bright, energetic and motivated people to join our team.
If you are interested in working with one of the leading two-way radio and wireless communications companies in the New England and South Florida markets, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package:
- 401K with Company Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Pre-Tax Account (FSA)
- Extensive Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
We are a drug-free workplace.
To guarantee safe, healthful and efficient working conditions for our employees, and to ensure quality products, service, and workmanship for our customers, Industrial Communications maintains a 100% drug free policy. The illegal use, sale, possession, and/or manufacture of any drug or narcotic by employees and/or subcontractors is prohibited at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Industrial Communications is an established and diverse wireless communications company, providing powerful communications solutions to businesses, public safety, and government agencies throughout New England.
We have an immediate opening at our Marshfield, MA Headquarters for an experienced Two-Way Radio Technician, BDA Installer.
The essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
· Install Bi Directional Amplifiers (BDA), equipment and associated components
· Install 2-way radios in commercial and public safety vehicles
· Troubleshoot, diagnose and provide solutions to customer problems/needs
· Complete service visit paperwork
Experience will be gained in the following areas:
· Installations of mobile and base station radios
· Radio Frequency (RF) theory and design
· NFPA Codes
· IP Networking
· Construction of system infrastructure
· Radio programming and repair
· System troubleshooting and repair
The job specifications (knowledge, skills, experience, etc.) are as follows:
· High School Diploma or equivalent and at least one-year vehicle installation experience
· Electronics/Applied Electronics background is a must
· Familiarity with Public Safety vehicle installations is a plus
· Must be able to climb ladders and work on roof tops
· Must be proficient in electrical circuit trouble-shooting and operation of test equipment
· Knowledge of physical network components, switches, routers, T1 circuits etc. is a plus
· iBwave certification/experience
· CET certification and/or FCC license
· General Radio Operators License (GROL)
· OSHA 10 or higher
Click here to apply via Indeed.com or send email with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industrial Communications currently has an opening for someone experienced in Site Maintenance. We are seeking a responsible individual to maintain our grounds at various company locations in Massachusetts and NH.
- Landscaping activities at our headquarters in Marshfield, MA, our satellite NH office and our vast portfolio of over 130 tower sites;
- Lawn / field mowing;
- Tree and shrub trimming;
- Vegetation treatment and removal;
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment;
- Perform preventative maintenance;
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, applying fertilizer, weed control and other duties related to grounds and upkeep;
- Fall clean-up;
- Snow removal,equipment maintenance, interior site maintenance, panting, floor cleaning,etc.;
- Other miscellaneous property maintenance.
- Proven maintenance experience;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a landscaping or grounds keeping role;
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, snow blower, plow;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- A valid driver’s license is required;
- Must successfully pass a background and drug test;
- Attention to detail, cleanliness, and safety a must;
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 to 75 pounds.
Why Work for Industrial Communications?
- Positive and safe work environment;
- Day shift;
- Comprehensive health/dental benefits coverage after 90 days of full-time employment;
- 401k with company matching component;
- Competitive wages and OT available;
- Annual performance reviews;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Certification and training assistance;
- Opportunity for growth and development for all stages of your career.
Industrial Communications, an industry leader in wireless communications experiencing rapid growth, has immediate openings for Technician Trainees at our Marshfield, MA Headquarters.
Starting hourly rate $ 20.00 – $25.00 per hour depending on experience.
Position involves working in construction services building towers, climbing towers or other elevated structures to perform inspections, installations, testing, and maintenance services for the wireless industry including cellular, broadcast, and public safety.
Industrial Communications provides its employees comprehensive job and safety training as well as opportunity for advancement.
- Valid driver’s license / ability to acquire a DOT medical card
- Participation in job and safety
- Understand and strictly adhere to safety and quality guidelines without deviation
- Must have understanding of basic mechanical terms and tools
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Comfortable climbing/working at heights above 200 feet in varying/inclement weather conditions
- Physically capable of carrying up to 51
- Flexibility to work overtime and road trips when required (road trips are not common but do occur)
- Strong work ethic and punctuality
- Positive attitude
- Pass post-offer-pre-employment and random drug screens
- Pass post-offer-pre-employment background screen
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE (NOT REQUIRED)
- Telecommunications/Construction/Industrial/working at heights
- Veterans Welcome
We are looking for a Landscape and Maintenance Laborer to join our team!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Site landscape maintenance, lawn mowing, weed whacking, snow removal etc..
- Site general maintenance, clearing of debris, minor repairs, moving stock & equipment, window washing
- General auto maintenance, oil changes, tire changes, truck washing
- Assist foreman, mechanics, and other personnel with adhoc tasks
Job Specifications (Knowledge, Skill Sets, Experience, Etc.) are as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Working knowledge of hand tools
- Maintain self in good physical condition and stamina
- Self-starter, team player and results oriented performer
- Ability to pass a post offer background screen, and post offer/random drug screens
- Medical DOT Certification(or ability to obtain)
- OSHA 10 a plus(or ability & willingness to obtain)
- Forkflift license a plus(or ability & willingness to obtain)
- Annual performance reviews/merit increases
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Safety Bonus Program
- 401k with company match
- Health Insurance(with 70% Employer Contribution)
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Room for advancement
- Free Lunch Friday
Please email resume, including a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position, to email@example.com.