Industrial Communications, an industry leader in wireless communications experiencing rapid growth, has immediate openings for Technician Trainees at our Marshfield, MA Headquarters.
Starting hourly rate $ 20.00 – $25.00 per hour depending on experience.
Position involves working in construction services building towers, climbing towers or other elevated structures to perform inspections, installations, testing, and maintenance services for the wireless industry including cellular, broadcast, and public safety.
Industrial Communications provides its employees comprehensive job and safety training as well as opportunity for advancement.
- Valid driver’s license / ability to acquire a DOT medical card
- Participation in job and safety
- Understand and strictly adhere to safety and quality guidelines without deviation
- Must have understanding of basic mechanical terms and tools
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Comfortable climbing/working at heights above 200 feet in varying/inclement weather conditions
- Physically capable of carrying up to 51
- Flexibility to work overtime and road trips when required (road trips are not common but do occur)
- Strong work ethic and punctuality
- Positive attitude
- Pass post-offer-pre-employment and random drug screens
- Pass post-offer-pre-employment background screen
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE (NOT REQUIRED)
- Telecommunications/Construction/Industrial/working at heights
- Veterans Welcome
Apply online via Indeed.