Industrial Communications seeks an innovative, diligent and technology-driven Network Administrator to join the IC Team. In this exciting and critical role, the Network Administrator oversees IC’s computer systems and database networks and ensures proper maintenance and security. Industrial Communications is conveniently located just off Route 3 in Marshfield, MA. We are an established and diverse wireless communications company providing communications services and solutions to businesses, public safety, and government agencies throughout New England and South Florida.
Successful applicants have a solid foundation in network management in High Availability / Mission-Critical Environments with large-routed networks. Candidates must be proficient with OSPF/BGP routing to include multicast routing. Also, ideal candidates are proficient in ArubaOS, ArubaOS-CX, and Cisco. Fortigate Firewall administration is also a required skill set. Become a part of a growing team responsible for new system installations and existing critical networks’ maintenance.
The IT Network Administrator should:
· Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in-house servers
· Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
· Support and administer third-party applications
· Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
· Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords
· Resolve problems reported by end-user
· Define network policies and procedures
· Specify system requirements and design solutions
· Research and make recommendations on server system administration
Requirements of the IT Network Administrator:
· Proven experience in a network administrator role
· ArubaOS, ArubaOS-CX, and Cisco training
· Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
· Hands-on experience in networking, routing, and switching
· Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
· Ability to set up and configure server hardware
· Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
· BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Please include a brief, original cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position.